Flight Centre Travel Group Gift Registry Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you use our service and website. You must understand and agree to these terms and conditions before we can set up your gift register.
References to "us", "we", "our", "Flight Centre" and/or "FCTG" in these terms and conditions means Flight Centre Travel Group Limited (ABN 25 003 377 188) trading as Flight Centre.
- Use of the Service - You may only use the Service to establish a gift card registry (in which case you will be a 'Manager'), or to make a contribution to a gift via a gift card registry (in which case you will be a 'Guest'), to provide one or more persons with a gift of a gift card. You may not use the Service for any other purpose.
- Payment – If you are establishing a new gift card registry, then the gift registry will only be established when Flight Centre receives payment in full (if applicable). If you are making a contribution to a gift, then the contribution will not be made until Flight Centre has received payment in full. Flight Centre accepts all major credit cards. Your nominated credit card will be debited with applicable charges and service fees at the time you complete your order. Our Credit Card and Debit Card fees are available at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition.
- Alterations to a gift card registry – A Manager may access the gift card registry by using the chosen password and amend the gift card registry details. Each registry will have an "end date", after which it cannot be amended. The "end date" itself can be changed but cannot be less than five days after the current date.
- Cancelled gift card registries – A Manager may only cancel a gift card registry by notifying Flight Centre in writing of the intention to cancel the registry prior to the nominated "end date". Flight Centre or Vii may cancel a gift registry if it considers or suspects that the Manager or a Guest has breached these Terms and Conditions or engaged in wilful misconduct, fraud or an unlawful purpose, in which case Flight Centre will notify the Manager in writing. Flight Centre will not retain the credit card details of Guests. It is therefore the Manager’s responsibility to advise all Guests to contact Flight Centre to seek a refund of any contributions made prior to cancellation of the registry. Flight Centre will not refund any set up, contribution or postage and handling fees charged should a registry be cancelled.
- Disclaimer of Warranties – To the fullest extent permitted by law, Flight Centre expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of any intellectual property. In particular, Flight Centre makes no warranty or representation regarding the results that may be obtained through use of the Service, including the accuracy or reliability of any third party's (such as a retailer's) information relating to goods or services offered, the merchantability, fitness for purpose or quality of any goods or services supplied by third parties, the level of service that you may expect, such as uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free systems. Flight Centre will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind, which may result from your use of the Service, including loss of revenues, loss of reputation, loss of profits, loss of actual or anticipated savings, lost opportunities or loss or damage in connection with claims against You by third parties.
Limitation of liability - Any liability of Flight Centre in connection with goods or services
supplied by Flight Centre to you will, subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and
nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you may have under the
Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), at the election of Flight Centre be limited to:
a) In relation to services, the supplying of the services again or payment of the cost of re-supplying the services;
b) In relation to goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of obtaining equivalent goods; or
c) the value of the gift card issued from the gift registry.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions - Flight Centre reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time with any updated Terms and Conditions to be displayed on this website.
- No unlawful or prohibited use - As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to Flight Centre that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is wilful misconduct, fraud or unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
- Delivery/issue of gift cards - Flight Centre endeavours to deliver/issue all gift cards to the recipient within a week of the "end date" that the Manager nominates. As Flight Centre uses third party delivery services, Flight Centre does not accept liability for late deliveries. All gift cards are issued in an inactive form. If an intended gift recipient does not receive a gift card, Flight Centre will replace the gift card. Instructions on how to activate the gift card will be supplied with the gift registry gift pack.
- Jurisdiction - These Terms and Conditions are governed by and are to be read and interpreted according to the laws of Queensland. Each of you and Flight Centre irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that jurisdiction.
- Severance - If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions will continue in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement - These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Flight Centre with respect to the subject matter above and supersede and replace all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter.